Sunday, August 7, 2016

Be the Inspiration - Rio Olympics 2016

Over the weekend we saw the start of the 2016 Olympic Games in Rio.

Here is a short clip of the opening ceremony.
You will have to click the link:
Olympic Opening Ceremony


Here is a link to some photos on the stuff website.
Opening Ceremony Photos

Did you watch any of the ceremony or any of the sports over the weekend?

How does watching the Olympics INSPIRE you?

21 comments:

  1. I did not watch it.Joel

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did watched the rio olympics of soccer and we
    won !!!!!!!!!!!!!!.chanice

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did whatch the olympics and the bad injury a gym person did when he snaped his leg .NOAH

    ReplyDelete
  4. No I didnt watch the olympics on the tv.Dekota

    ReplyDelete
  5. I whatched the olypics the girl sevens team is in the final.Tom

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes I did watch the rio olympics chanice !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes I did watch the rio olympics chanice !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I did not watch the olympics on tv.Hannah.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i did chanice !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I did not watch the olympics cause we got back from my auntys house late cause it was her birthday dinner. we watched the block instead!!! GRACIE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I did not watch the olympics on tv. Greer

    ReplyDelete
  12. I did not watch the olympics on tv. Greer

    ReplyDelete
  13. I did not watch it.Joel

    ReplyDelete
  14. The olympics inspire me by all the different sports there is.
    I watched Beach volleyball,Archery,Gymnastics and Diving
    Rhys

    ReplyDelete
  15. I watched the olympics i watched the sevens and the football games.Elijah

    ReplyDelete
  16. last night we won a silver chanice

    ReplyDelete
  17. Last night we won a silver medil. Joel

    ReplyDelete
  18. They are champs.
    Lucas

    ReplyDelete
  19. I did not watch it.riley

    ReplyDelete
  20. i did not watch it .shawn

    ReplyDelete
  21. I can not watch it. Joel

    ReplyDelete