We have been talking about how we are all unique. We have some things that are the same as people and many that are different. We have talked about that there is only one unique YOU!
We have been really enjoying listening and singing to Guy Sebastian's song "Dare to Be Square".
Think about what makes you unique or special. It could be something you do, how you act, a part of your looks or your character (think of those words we looked at last week that are on the wall).
Write 2 sentences that describe what makes you unique and special. You may even write what you think your parents/family would say makes your unique to them.
Hopefully we can get our families to write on our blog why they think you are unique as well!
As you write remember a good sentence has five key things:
* capital letter
* full stop
* nouns (names of things) that your sentence is about
* verbs (actions)
* makes sense
If you want it to be a powerful sentence you will try including some adjectives or similes to create a picture in the reader's mind.
I look forward to reading your sentences.

Here is my sentences:
ReplyDeleteI am what you call the zany, crazy person who will try anything for a giggle, like rolling down a hill like an out of control.
This, combined with my crazy wild hair that has a mind of its own makes me unique. I may be all tough and act like nothing ever worries me, but inside I am as soft as marshmellow who gets tears in her eyes at the drop of a hat!
Mrs Marshall.
I am good at art. Joel
ReplyDeleteI like to play sports.I like jungle animals.Elijah
ReplyDeleteI am good at reading. Holly
ReplyDeleteI am good at swiming .Emma
ReplyDeleteI love school,I don't like soccer because i am bad at kicking but i still do it.i don't know how to play rugby because you run as fast as you can.I love net-ball.hannah.
ReplyDeleteI'm stupid I love animals and I like sport.Rhys
ReplyDeleteI am good at reading. Greer
ReplyDeleteIm half Austraian by my mum.
ReplyDeleteI where mostly dresses only cause i have worn this dress tuns at school. Gracie
I am good at reading . Maia
ReplyDeleteI'm good at spelling. If what your friends are doing and you don't
ReplyDeletewant to do it then don't.Dekota
I like rugby but i don,t like hockey because im not good at balincing. Noah
ReplyDeleteI am good at rugby but not good at at maths.Tom
ReplyDeleteI like soccer because you kink the ball. Joel
ReplyDeletei like hockey because i can balincing
ReplyDelete